Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mistress of Master Cleanse- Day 2

Oh yeah...so now I remember what detoxing is like....

Yuck.

Today was definitely rough. I actually wasn't really hungry or tempted by food at all--- it was how I was feeling physically. My whole body is sore-- I feel like I did a marathon TAM exercise session and then came down with the flu. These are typical detox symptoms and they're going to last for a few more days before that euphoric fabulousness takes effect.

I also was freezing all day...Instead of drinking my lemonade at room temperature which is what I normally do, I warmed it up like tea. I'll definitely be bringing a sweater to put on at work tomorrow!

Down 1.4 pounds as of this morning-- I was actually surprised it wasn't more. But the great thing about this cleanse is that you only lose what you need to. If I can drop 15 by the end of it all, I would be thrilled! But far more important than the weight loss for me is how I always feel after the Master Cleanse...rejuvinated in mind, body and spirit.

Just finished my salt water flush-- I always add a few granules of chicken bouillon to help me get it down--- it tastes more like chicken soup that way.....Now I'm waiting for the, uh, poop to happen. Awesome.

Bring on Day 3!

xxoo


5 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling good, lady. On the bright side, you've done this before, so you know it's temporary. I may be needing you to repeat the temporary part to me when I start cleansing next week! As far as the salt water flush, hope everything came out okay! (;

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh...be warned, Jessica-- Days 2 and 3 are tough! I will be there to cheer you through next week when you start! It's soooo worth it, but right now, I want to crawl under my desk, take a nap and wake up when it's Day 10!!!!

      Delete
  2. I admire you so much for doing this - are you working too? I am not sure I could survive it at work. I get really bad tempered really quickly on detoxes etc. so would not be a good idea.

    Keep up the good work - glad you have the end goal in mind!

    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Yeah, I'm at work now and feeling like CRAP....Day 3 is the worst! Hopefully it will be easier after today-- I am counting down till the weekend...xxoo

      Delete
  3. So Glad I found your Blog. I am on day 7 and just found you , yours is the best one I have found so detailed and I love the little tip about the salt water flush . So far I have been substituting and doing 2 lax tea instead bacause I have not been able to make myself do the slat water , i hate slat and anything that taste salty :( .

    I am now reading thru your journey and Love your detailed witty , tell it like it is style , so much better then all the straight fact journals I have seen so far .

    I am amazed that you managed to cook on this diet , I swear when my neighbors cook indian curry it smells like yummy roast beef dinner and I have to burn flower scented candles .

    anyways long comment , and most important
    thank you for sharing your experience!
    It has motivated me to keep on going when I thought i was ready to quit :)

    ReplyDelete